- When no delivery time is specified upon receipt of the order, the service is due within thirty (30) days after receiving the order from Tromox, unless there is a problem with the availability of the item and this has been notified in advance to the customer making the purchase order or in case of force majeure.
- Orders are dispatched within a working day (10:00 am - 6:00 pm) except on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The listed product prices are final. (They include the applicable VAT). The online store of Duatron Greece reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
- The dispatch hours are not negotiable. In case the products offered through the e-shop are shown at a different price than the posted price list due to a typographical or computer error, the company is in no way bound to deliver the order of the products.
*All orders carry shipping costs. The cost of transport does not burden the company unless an agreement has been reached with Tromox personnel.
* Order Confirmation: Each order is always followed up by e-mail and/or phone to confirm.
- Cancellation of an order is accepted only if it has not yet been executed and the item has not been delivered (i.e. no shipping invoice has been issued) either by e-mail or by telephone.
- You have the option of being informed about the course of your order, either by phone or by sending an e-mail.
- In case of unavailability of an item after an order has been placed, the company reserves the right to inform the customer for the delivery time. In this case,
- if it is considered that the delay makes the transaction unprofitable for the customer, the order can be withdrawn. Any remaining order will be normally carried out.
RECEIPT OF THE ORDER
- Receipt is made by the person mentioned in the order as the recipient with the demonstration of his identity card or passport.
ORDER DELIVERY METHOD.
- The customer's order is sent to the address he has indicated to Tromox while placing the order, by means of Tromox’s choice.
- The order carries shipping costs depending on volume and weight. The e-shop software calculates the shipping costs and informs the customer shortly before the order is completed.
- The Company reserves the right to modify the terms, conditions and shipping prices at will and without prior notice.
- By Bank Deposit
- Place your order through the site and prepay with a bank deposit.
- Cash on delivery
- It is possible to pay for orders upon receipt with cash only.
- The customer is informed about the availability of the products through specific indications.
- The online store includes products labeled either “available” or “not available”.
- In addition, any offers that appear in the online store always apply until stocks last.
- All customers are required to unpack and check the items and to notify the company in case of any sensory defects within 3 days. After 3 days the products are considered to have been delivered in excellent condition.