Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully the following, which are terms and conditions for access to and use of the website. Use of this site indicates the unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions below.
- Where "website" it means this portal.
- Where "data" it means all data contained on the website, such as, for example, any information, reference, analysis, text, photograph, table, diagram.
- Where "user" it means any visitor to the site.
- Where "use" it means access, study, advice, storage or other recording in memory or other magnetic or non-physical means, installation, projection in any way, mechanical or otherwise, including printing of data on this page.
- Where "Beneficiary" it means the company "Tromox ", creator of the Website and all of its content, or a legitimate user of those items that are not original intellectual creations. In cases of limitation of liability (see point 3) where tromox.gr means any person involved in the creation, production or distribution of the website or content contained therein.
- www.tromox.gr functions as an online store as well as a website that provides information and facilitates communication between registered business professionals and users.
- The visitor of the website may make use of all data free of charge and without any direct or indirect burden or obligation.
- All users of the tromox.gr website accept that at each visit / use of this site they will conform to and be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use as outlined below.
- In case of disagreement with one or more terms, all users should avoid any visit and use of the site.
2. Restrictions of Use
- The site contains material, trademarks and other information, including without limitation, texts, software, photographs, videos, graphics, music and audio, which are protected by copyright law.
- It is forbidden for the user to copy, modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, or exploit in any way the content of this website, in whole or in part.
- The user does not acquire any rights by copying the above material to their personal computer.
- In any case of unlawful or contrary to these Terms and Conditions use of the tromox.gr website and / or abuse of its services, the user will be liable for any positive and consequential damages of the beneficiary.
3. Limitation of liability
--It is expressly agreed that the user visits and uses the website under his / her responsibility. Tromox.gr has the right at any time to change the format or features of the website, as well as its content and its availability times. Therefore, tromox.gr does not guarantee that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted or accurate. Tromox.gr strives for the maintenance and availability of the site. However, users agree that tromox.gr is entitled to modify or suspend temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part, with or without notice, the operation of the website, as its availability may be affected by user equipment, other communications networks, the large number of people trying to use it simultaneously or other causes. Therefore, tromox.gr assumes no responsibility for any kind of damage resulting from the use of the website or the inability of all users to access it, the termination of all or parts thereof, delay, non-delivery, interruption or poor quality or the loss of their content, the existence of any kind of mistakes. In any case, tromox.gr reserves the right to temporarily or permanently discontinue the operation of all or part of the tromox.gr website for maintenance or upgrade purposes or for any other reason. Although tromox.gr makes every effort to protect the site from digital viruses, it cannot guarantee that it will never be infected by viruses. Therefore, each user must see to their own protection (using an antivirus, a virus scanner or other protection systems) before using the website or storing information, software or content on their personal computer.
--The site is provided in the existing format ("as is"), without any modification or other intervention by the user. Furthermore, the user is not provided with any guarantee as to the results obtained from the use of the website or the reliability of any information, services or goods displayed through it. Tromox.gr is not responsible for any damages, whether positive or , which any user may suffer from any of his / her transactions with a professional / business site registered on the website. Tromox.gr has no obligation to check the truth, accuracy, integrity, completeness and suitability of the information and information entered on the site and is not responsible for any errors, inaccuracies, shortages and / or imperfections. If the above information is, due to its content, wording, format, representations or graphics, prohibited advertising in the sense of misleading or unlawful or unacceptable comparative advertising, tromox.gr assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any form of compensation against users who through the internet and its website may contact and trade with registrants, as well as any other user who has acknowledged the above information. Tromox.gr is in no way responsible for the quality of the goods or services offered by registered business professionals. All user questions about the products or commercial services displayed on tromox.gr should be addressed to the relevant business professional.
--Minors are prohibited from using the tromox.gr websites and services, which, according to the law, are aimed exclusively at adults. If, however, minors voluntarily visit websites or make use of services that may be considered inappropriate for them, tromox .gr has no responsibility.
--The website presents products using texts and photos provided by third parties. The photos of the products on tromox.gr and their packaging are indicative and may differ from the actual product, as product manufacturers can change / modify / improve their products without notice. Tromox and tromox.gr have no responsibility whatsoever for any inconsistency between products and photos provided in their entirety.
- The trademark www.tromox.gr, brand and logo, distinctive features, photographs, texts and all the files belonging to Tromox . and the tromox.gr website, constitute a spiritual and industrial property of Tromox as well as Tromoxe and are protected by the relevant provisions.
- The products and services of third parties, advertisers or members appearing on the tromox.gr website are intellectual and industrial property of third parties, who are responsible for their content, services and products.
- The site may contain advertisements, as well as include other material with promotional content, purpose, and character.
- The owner does not bear any liability whatsoever to any user or any third party who may be deemed to be affected for any illegal act or omission, inaccuracy or inability to comply with the laws and regulations of any country or the European Union in relation to the content of the advertisements.
- The owner is not required to and does not examine the legality or not of the promotional material displayed on the site (except for obvious cases of infringement of rights that would be perceived by the average prudent citizen) and therefore cannot be held liable in any form of responsibility.
- This responsibility lies with advertisers, sponsors and / or creators of this promotional material.
- Tromox.gr attempts to provide security for its use as well as accurate, complete, valid, reliable and up-to-date information. In any case however, users acknowledge and agree that tromox.gr, given the nature of the services provided, may not be able to exercise control over all of the content and security of the web pages and services of the site.
- For this reason, tromox.gr is neither bound nor guarantees or assumes any responsibility with regard to the security and content of the website.
7. Modification of Terms
- Tromox.gr has the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the website, or any part thereof, or to impose new terms, including without limitation the addition of subscription for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions will be implemented immediately by informing users by any means, including publication on the website or email.
- All users visiting the tromox.gr website must make sure they have been notified of such changes. Any use of the Website by the User upon such notice will be deemed to be made with the acceptance of any changes, modifications, additions or deletions.
- Dualtron & Speedway eScooters are accompanied by Tromox's Two (2) Years of Good Service.
- Carefully read the Warranty Terms accompanying the products. Tromox provides technical support for the products it imports into the Greek market. These products have specific serial numbers and have a Tromox warranty on their packaging.
- Tromox guarantees that for the duration of the warranty it will cover with their own manner and means any damage that might show up in the products. A prerequisite for the warranty to be valid is that the products be used according to their intended purpose, in accordance with their specifications, as well as under normal conditions.
- Warranty will be void if the products are ever rented.
- For any technical claim or cover to the company, you should be first get in contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the serial number of the product (if applicable) and should be accompanied by the warranty form and a copy of the legal purchase document.
- Two (2) years of warranty on all parts other than consumable spare parts (eg tires, rims, brakes, etc.) The battery is subject to one (1) year warranty. (In the case of its autonomy, a six (6) month warranty applies.)
a) Start of Warranty
- The validity of the warranty is determined from the date of purchase of the products, on the basis of the receipt and Tromox warranty document that have to be presented.
b) The guarantee shall be valid if:
- The Serial No is clearly distinguishable and has not been tampered with.
- The product transferred to the Tromox Technical Department is accompanied by a brief description of the damage as well as a legal document stating clearly the date of purchase and the type of the product.
c) The guarantee shall cease to be valid if:
- The serial number of the product (Serial No) has been tampered with.
- Damage results from conversions, poor connection, poor installation or misuse.
- Damage was caused by an accident, voltage fluctuations, liquid or fire, maltreatment or negligence.
- Liquids have penetrated into the product (even if they have evaporated).
- Defects or damage to the product or its components have been caused by poor shipping or shipping without proper packaging.
- There are obvious signs of falling or breaking the device (eg scratches, crooked screws, cut cables, etc.).
d) The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear due to use on the outside and inside of the appliance or damage caused by an accident, lightning, water, fire, improper ventilation.
- Damage caused to the product by any adjustments that do not meet its technical specifications.
- Defects from solid or liquid damage, corrosion, oxidation or use of incorrect voltage.
- Periodic maintenance, repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear (eg pads, tires, etc.).
- Costs for home repair.
- Installations of materials and equipment made by third parties unauthorized by Tromox.
- Damage to batteries resulting from incorrect charging / discharging or prolonged non-use of the product as mentioned above.
- The above terms and conditions of use of tromox.gr, as well as any modification thereof, are governed by and supplemented by Greek law, European Union law and relevant international conventions.
- Any provision of these terms that becomes contrary to the laws of the State, automatically ceases to apply, without in any way undermining the validity of the other terms.
- No change to these terms will be taken into account and will not form part of this agreement unless it has been drafted in writing and incorporated herein.
- In any case of unlawful or contrary to these Terms and Conditions use of the tromox.gr website, all users are required to indemnify Tromox as well as Tromox for any positive and consequential damages.